NWCPJ Party March 3

  • laurel schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Near West Citizens for Peace and Justice
      PARTY
      Saturday March 3 from 7 to 10 pm
      Film! Food! Drink! Cheer!
      To Raise Funds for continuing our work for peace
      Suggested donation--$10
      390 Repton Road, Riverside, IL
      RSVP to Jan at 708 442.6624
      NWCPJ members will bring snack and drinks

      Film, Iraq for Sale: the War Profiteers is the story of what happens to everyday Americans when corporations go to war.
      Acclaimed director Robert Greenwald (Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price, Outfoxed, and Uncovered) takes you inside the lives of soldiers, truck drivers, widows and children who have been changed forever as a result of profiteering in the reconstruction of Iraq. Iraq for Sale uncovers the connections between private corporations making a killing in Iraq and the decision makers who allow them to do so.
      www.iraqforsale.org 75 minutes

      See you there!
      Cheers and Peace,
      Laurel