Talk, Fri, June 2, Adm. John Hutson: The Legal and Practical Aspects of Torture

  • rrbossingham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Some of you might be interested in this free, open-to-the-public talk
      in LaGrange, IL (since it's in your general neighborhood). It's part
      of our No2Torture gathering. See the meeting webpage:
      http://www.no2torture.org/come/lagrange06/

      The Legal and Practical Aspects of Torture
      – Rear Adm. John Hutson (Ret. USN); President and Dean of the Franklin
      Pierce Law Center and former Executive Assistant to the Judge Advocate
      General of the Navy

      Fri., June 2, 7:30 pm
      First Presbyterian Church of LaGrange
      150 S. Ashland Ave.