[Fwd: Debra Sweet on Friday PM]

  • Kevin McDermott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      FYI for anyone interested in attending.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Debra Sweet on Friday PM
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:38:21 -0800 (PST)
      From: Julia Field <juliafield@...>
      To: kevinmcd@...

      Dear Kevin-

      Sorry I'm so late in sending you this, hope you get it tonight!

      Debra Sweet, national speaker and organizer, co-founder of WORLD CANT
      WAIT! Drive out the Bush Regime, is speaking at my home in Oak Park.
      Please join us for coffee, cheesecake, wine and one on one talk with Debra.

      Our fund raiser starts at 7pm, kids are ok (I have an 11yr old!)
      RSVP to Julia Field 708 445-1372 -or-
      juliafield@... <mailto:juliafield@...>

      THANK YOU! Julia field