URGENT! Tell Kent State to stop silencing dissent!

  • Dave Trippel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:35 AM
      PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!!!

      The Kent State Anti-War Committee (KSAWC) has been planning an anti-war rally scheduled for this Sunday, May 4 at 3 PM following the annual May 4
      commemoration which begins at noon. However, the Kent State University (KSU) administration has felt it necessary to revoke the permit it had originally granted to KSAWC allowing the rally to take place on Manchester Field. The university cites extremely vague concerns of disturbance they believe will occur on the day of the rally. KSAWC still intends to hold the rally in spite of recent developments. The rally will go on as scheduled.

      We need your help to try to get our space back. Please call, write or fax the following individuals and let them know that you won't allow the
      administration to silence the anti-war movement!

      Carol Cartwright
      President of the University
      carol.cartwright@...
      Phone: 330-672-2210