Tonights meeting venue changed to Buzz cafe

  • aKanche745@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2002
      Dear friends,

      The meeting for DC peace demonstrators and those wanting to help in a local
      activity has been moved to the Buzz cafe, tonight (Thursday 4/11) at 7:30 pm.
      there was some problem with having it at the church. Many apologies for the
      changes but please do try to come. We've heard that the city-wide coalition
      has no solidarity events planned in Chicago, so let's see if we can pull
      somthing together here. Thanks.

      Anita