4139IVI Event for New Members + NA Committee Meeting

  • Charles Paidock
    Sep 3, 2013
    Independent Voters of Illinois
    Your Source for Good Government

    Invites you to enjoy

    Pizza, Pop + Politics

    Free for New Members

    Exchequer Pub

    226 S. Wabash, Chicago

    Tuesday, September 17th

    6:00-8:00 PM

    Meet with IVI-IPO members for some pizza and pop and great political discussion.  (if you want the hard stuff it's extra)  If you're not currently a member, join with this invitation and come to the party for free!  To join on-line, go to:    www.iviipo.org

    Becoming a member now will also give you a free ticket to our  Meet The Candidates party December  12th , where you'll be able to talk one-on-one with candidates for state & local office.  And it's also your last chance to join in time to participate in our candidate interviews and endorsement sessions.

    Only $10 for members.

    National Affairs Committee

    focusing on influencing legislation in the U.S. Congress

    Meeting:  Sunday, September 16th  - 2:00 – 4:00 PM

    The NA Committee invites any members (or prospective members) interested in influencing the direction of government at the federal level in implementing progressive policies, to our next monthly meeting.

    IVI Offices

    1325 S. Wabash- Room 105

    Charles Paidock, Chair, Information:  (312) 842-5036, (312) 714-7790   cpaidock@...

    www.iviipoNA.org

    Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:00:24 -0400
    Subject: Member Party!

    Social Events Header Image
    IVI-IPO Membership Party
    If you weren't able to make our party last month, don't miss this last chance to kick back before we get seriously deep into campaign season.  Join IVI-IPO members old and new for some pizza and pop
    (if you want the hard stuff it's extra) and great political gossip and intrigue.
    Only $10 for members.

    If you're not currently a member, join with this invitation and come to the party for free!  Becoming a member now will also give you a free ticket to our Meet The Candidates party December 12, where you'll be able to talk one-on-one with candidates for state & local office.  And it's also your last chance to join in time to participate in our candidate interviews and endorsements.

    Event Info:
    Exchequer Pub
    226 S Wabash
    Chicago

    Tuesday, September 17, 2013
    6:00-8:00pm

    I'm A Current Member
    Price $10
    Buy Now

    I'm Not A Member - Sign Me Up!
    $35 Individual Dues
    Buy Now

    $50 Joint Dues (2 members at same address)
    Buy Now

    Logo
    This email was sent to cpaidock@... by iviipo@... |
    IVI-IPO | 1325 S. Wabash, Suite 105 | Chicago | IL | 60605