Fwd: free pdfs

  • sshum2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      --- In ToneTG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert-Sean Harley" <biorph@...> wrote:

      Hey guys, drivethru RPG is giving away a buttload of free PDFS. what
      they are giving away changes everyday but you can see what it it if
      you're looking for something specific.

      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/thanksgiveaway.php

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • paul_kostrzewa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
        --- In OOPGamersGuild@yahoogroups.com, "sshum2003" <sshum2003@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In ToneTG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert-Sean Harley" <biorph@> wrote:
        >
        > Hey guys, drivethru RPG is giving away a buttload of free PDFS. what
        > they are giving away changes everyday but you can see what it it if
        > you're looking for something specific.
        >
        > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/thanksgiveaway.php
        >
        > --- End forwarded message ---

        This is rarest kind of e-mail in the world - one that I'm extremely
        glad to have received. Thanks for the excellent info!