Fwd: U-CON 2006 is looking for Gamemasters!

  • sshum2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2006
      --- In DnDcontact@yahoogroups.com, "Philip" <pmtchou@...> wrote:

      [Apologies to those receiving this multiple times.]

      *** U-Con 2006 in Ann Arbor, Michigan ***
      *** Nov 17-19 including all-day Friday! ***

      *** EVENT SUBMISSION IS OPEN!! ***

      U-CON 2006 will be held November 17-19th, and once again we will be
      open all day Friday starting at 9am. We are also excited to announce
      Ed Greenwood, prolific author, gamer, and creator of the Forgotten
      Realms campaign setting will attend as our Guest of Honor.

      Preregistration will open in late summer, but first we need
      gamemasters! The theme for U-CON 2006 is PIRATES! If you be a
      pirate, send us your pirate themed events. Land-lovers are also
      welcome. (Yeah, I know. We're not the only con doing this theme this
      year. The more the merrier, perhaps?)

      Please consider submitting events. By doing so, you earn a free badge
      to the convention. Submit your events to our online web registration
      form:
      <http://www.ucon-gaming.org/gm/submit.php>

      WE BE NEEDIN' A FINE CREW! DO WE HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS?

      U-CON is a non-profit organization staffed by volunteers. Without the
      generous support and effort of the gaming community, we would not be
      able to put on such a great gaming convention. We are especially
      looking for potential track chairs for all forms of gaming such as
      wargames, miniatures, CCGs, LARPs, and much more. If you have a
      particular interest, we can find a position for you!

      Feel free to forward this message. If you would like to join our
      email list, please see our website:
      <http://ucon-gaming.org/contact/email.php>

      As a final note, please visit our website in the coming months for the
      latest information and updates. We are working hard to make U-CON
      even better!

      Thanks, and we'll see you in November!
      U-Con Staff
      <http://www.ucon-gaming.org>