Submit New Spells & Psionics

  • debonairex <debonairex@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
      Hello Everyone,
      My name is Gerald and I am trying to create a brand new RPG. I
      myself Love AD&D I love it so much that it encouraged me to create my
      own RPG. So I Created my own company and called it Realm of Gaiea
      Publishing and for the last several months my partner and I have been
      creating Eden we would like to think we are going to revolutionize
      roll playing.

      I know that all of you at one time or another have created a new
      spell or psionic ability and I wanted to include you and your new
      spells with our new RPG in the chance to take part in something that
      we all love to do. In fact if you have a new monster, race, class,
      equipment magical items,or anything that you think is good submit it
      to me at debonairex@... and we will see if we can get it
      included in our RPG.

      I thank you for your time and look forward to seeing your creations.

      Gerald
    • Mitchell Haverty
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
        I'd love to see your RPG. I've also created my own.
        It's nothing like D&D, but it's still very awesome!
        --- "debonairex <debonairex@...>"

        http://shopping.yahoo.com