Looking for a map

  • Vanzirra Dreelantar
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hello fellow gamers. A few weeks ago I downloaded the Gamma World
      adventure Legion of Gold. The file had the area map for it but
      somehow the map has been lost. If anyone has that adventure, I would
      be grateful if you could scan the map(s) & post them here.

      Thanking you in advance,
      Zirra
    • Michael Caudill
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2002
        I have a copy of that module.

        I am confused, if the file had the map, how is the map lost?

        --- In OOPGamersGuild@y..., "Vanzirra Dreelantar"
        <zirra_scrohunter@y...> wrote:
        > Hello fellow gamers. A few weeks ago I downloaded the Gamma World
        > adventure Legion of Gold. The file had the area map for it but
        > somehow the map has been lost. If anyone has that adventure, I
        would
        > be grateful if you could scan the map(s) & post them here.
        >
        > Thanking you in advance,
        > Zirra
      • Vanzirra Dreelantar
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2002
          Believe me, I wish I knew. It somehow got deleted I guess, but I
          don't recall doing anything that could have caused that. I've been
          going through the file I have & I see there are actually a few maps
          apparently. The one that I had that vanished was the area map showing
          all the towns & such. Actually I could really use all the maps, for
          obvious reasons. So now that I know you have a copy of the module, I
          will ask again if you could please be so kind as to scan the maps &
          post them in the files section here so I can get them. It would be
          greatly appreciated. And who knows, maybe I will be in a position to
          help you out sometime. I'd be glad to if I can.

          Zirra, hoping you also have a scanner now

          --- In OOPGamersGuild@y..., "Michael Caudill" <otw38@y...> wrote:
          > I have a copy of that module.
          >
          > I am confused, if the file had the map, how is the map lost?
          >

          > --- In OOPGamersGuild@y..., "Vanzirra Dreelantar"
          > <zirra_scrohunter@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello fellow gamers. A few weeks ago I downloaded the Gamma World
          > > adventure Legion of Gold. The file had the area map for it but
          > > somehow the map has been lost. If anyone has that adventure, I
          > would
          > > be grateful if you could scan the map(s) & post them here.
          > >
          > > Thanking you in advance,
          > > Zirra
        • Michael Caudill
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2002
            I will be more than happy to help out, but since Hassenfeld Brothers
            has the copyright to this I willk have to send it to you in an email
            as zipped file.

            By the way, would you consider being the GM for some Gamma World
            adventures which use 1st or 2nd edition rules?

            If so, please sign-up under the polls area and let us know here by
            posting.

            Also, what email do you want me to send it to?

            otw38@...

            <zirra_scrohunter@y...> wrote:
            > Believe me, I wish I knew. It somehow got deleted I guess, but I
            > don't recall doing anything that could have caused that. I've been
            > going through the file I have & I see there are actually a few maps
            > apparently. The one that I had that vanished was the area map
            showing
            > all the towns & such. Actually I could really use all the maps, for
            > obvious reasons. So now that I know you have a copy of the module,
            > will ask again if you could please be so kind as to scan the maps &
            > post them in the files section here so I can get them. It would be
            > greatly appreciated. And who knows, maybe I will be in a position
            > help you out sometime. I'd be glad to if I can.
            >
            > Zirra, hoping you also have a scanner now
            >
            > --- In OOPGamersGuild@y..., "Michael Caudill" <otw38@y...> wrote:
            > > I have a copy of that module.
            > >
            > > I am confused, if the file had the map, how is the map lost?
            > >

            > > --- In OOPGamersGuild@y..., "Vanzirra Dreelantar"
            > > <zirra_scrohunter@y...> wrote:
            > > > Hello fellow gamers. A few weeks ago I downloaded the Gamma
            World
            > > > adventure Legion of Gold. The file had the area map for it but
            > > > somehow the map has been lost. If anyone has that adventure, I
            > > would
            > > > be grateful if you could scan the map(s) & post them here.
            > > >
            > > > Thanking you in advance,
            > > > Zirra
          • Michael Caudill
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 12, 2002
              I am sorry, I meant under the database section, not the polls.

            • Michael Caudill <otw38@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2002
                If we could meet in person, that would be fine, but since I plan on
                playing GW1 I cannot really do this. I suggest the following:

                Either contact whomever gave you the PDF missing such important
                things or
                Talk to roninsfate on here - he runs http://www.darksidegaming.com ;
                he is planning on GMing GW1 Legion of Gold soon for me, yaaqov22, and
                whomever else wants to join in using the 1st/2nd edition Gamma World
                rules.

                I apologize I could not be of more help.
                If no one has helped you by the time I have finished playing GW1, I
                would be happy to help you then, but I offered before because I
                thought we could meet in person and you would just scan it yourself,

                otw38

                --- In OOPGamersGuild@yahoogroups.com, "Vanzirra Dreelantar"