RE: [OOPGamersGuild] What to do on Sunday:

  • Alan Briones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
      Hey Gang!!!

      I understand there were a couple people not able to make today's game day?

      What else did you guys have planned?

      ALan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
        At first this sounds great, but after I read this:

        "We do ask that you have at least one Rice Student/Faculty/Staff per
        gaming group."

        we gave up on that one since as far as I know, none of the people
        signed-up fit the bill.

        If you go over there, try to print out some of the OOP Group fliers
        in the files section to take with you.

        Try to post one on their BB and maybe lay some others out.

        Since we only seem to be able to get about a 20% activity, more
        members would only help.

        With 20% activity, we would need about 40 members to play TAGDQ1-23;
        we currently have about 20.