GRUNDTVIG project - Learning in prison (LIP) - partner search

  • Euro-net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
    Dear Colleagues,
    our network member is looking for partners for the following Grundtvig Learning Partnership project titled Learning in prison (LIP)
    All the interested organisations interested please contact immediately ONLY our colleague
    sending also your partners details at the following e-mail address:

    Please indicate into the e-mail object the project acronym "LIP".
    Do not reply us, thanks..
    Antonino Imbesi