48 at omi

  • kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
      HI JAMES did you coat the 48inch yet ? WILL your machine coat it ?very nice glass all 800+lbs kevin
    • James Mulherin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009

        Hi Kevin:

        No, not yet. We’re still figuring. It will be a couple of months before it’s ready to coat. This one’s just a little too big for our coating chamber. We’ll take it to a coater in Dallas.

        James

        James Mulherin

        President/Lead Optician

        Optical Mechanics, Inc.

        PO Box 2313

        Iowa City, IA 52244

        Tel (319) 351-3960

        Fax (319) 351-3943

        jcmulherin@...

        www.OpticalMechanics.com

        HI JAMES did you coat the 48inch yet ? WILL your machine coat it ?very nice glass all 800+lbs kevin

      • Jordan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
          Wow,

          Didn't know there was a coater in Dallas. Can you share this source for us Texas based observers in need of coating?

          Thanks,
          Jordan Kaiser
          President - TAS
        • jcmulherin
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
            Hi Jordan

            Galco is the company that did the refurb on our coating machine. They do some specialty coatings and large apertura projects.

            James

            James Mulherin
            Optical Mechanics, Inc