ML675001/ML674001 patch?

  • ilker kiraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Dear All,

      I am designing a ML675001/ML674001 based board and I
      want to use ucLinux with this board. I am beginner in
      Linux based embedded design and ARM architecture. How
      can I get the suitable port to ML675001 or ML674001.
      Is there anybody who has these patches and can send
      me.? If you help me on this issue, I would be
      gratefull. Thank you for your kindness.

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html