External Interrupts

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi,

      I am writing some code for the ML67Q5003 to process timer
      interrupts as well as external interrupts. Each seem to work
      separately.

      However, if I clear the external interrupt by writing to the IRCL
      register, or by setting the appropriate bit in the IRQA register, as
      is said to do by the datasheet, no further external interrupts are
      processed. If I don't do this, timer interrupts are not processes, as
      if the external interrupt handler was re-entering on exit.

      I am running without an OS. On returning from any interrupt I clear
      the CILCL register appropriately. Any ideas as to what could be wrong
      of the top of your heads? I can post code if necessary.

      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
        Hi,

        I have uploaded an ARM ADS project file that shows how to setup for
        external interrupts. This code is for the Oki CPU Board.

        Regards,
        Ken