migrating from 8bit to oki-arm

  • ckchan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm very new to the ARM, but recently my company is going to use OKI arm
      for a project. This will be my first time using 32 bit mcu, been only
      using 8bit mcu for the past few years.

      The development kit will arrive next week, so i'm searching for oki-arm
      related info and found this group :)

      so, will welcome any pointers and advise from you guys before i embarked
      into the 32bit world :) how different it is from 8bit? subject on
      kernel? subject on rtos ? subject on anything :)

      thanks guys.