Re: !ZERO.dat file

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hich,

      The new ISFP Flash utility availaible on the Oki website -
      www.okisemi.com/us - will get you around this issue.

      If you really want the !Zero.dat file it is in the GNU zip file in
      the Files section of this User Group
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OKI-ARM-mcus/files/GNU/).

      Regards,
      Ken

      --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "hichem_zorgui"
      <hichem_zorgui@y...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I start with Using the Built-In-Boot ROM to Burn the Internal Flash
      > ROM of the ML67Q4003 and i can't find a !zero.dat file,i have the
      > board but i can't have the CPU Board CD .
      > I am blocked,please help me.
      > Thanks in Advance
      > Hich
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
        You can create this file using the dd command if
        you are on UNIX (and probably also in the Cygwin
        environment):
        # dd if=/dev/zero of=!zero.dat bs=1024 count=5

        -Chris Hooper
        cdh_aiki@...

        --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "kendwyer" <kendwyer@y...> wrote:

        > Hich,
        >
        > The new ISFP Flash utility availaible on the Oki website -
        > www.okisemi.com/us - will get you around this issue.
        >
        > If you really want the !Zero.dat file it is in the GNU zip file in
        > the Files section of this User Group
        > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OKI-ARM-mcus/files/GNU/).
        >
        > Regards,
        > Ken
        >
        > --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "hichem_zorgui"
        > <hichem_zorgui@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi all,
        > > I start with Using the Built-In-Boot ROM to Burn the Internal Flash
        > > ROM of the ML67Q4003 and i can't find a !zero.dat file,i have the
        > > board but i can't have the CPU Board CD .
        > > I am blocked,please help me.
        > > Thanks in Advance
        > > Hich
      • hichem_zorgui