!ZERO.dat file

  • hichem_zorgui
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hi all,
      I start with Using the Built-In-Boot ROM to Burn the Internal Flash
      ROM of the ML67Q4003 and i can't find a !zero.dat file,i have the
      board but i can't have the CPU Board CD .
      I am blocked,please help me.
      Thanks in Advance
      Hich
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
        Hich,

        The new ISFP Flash utility availaible on the Oki website -
        www.okisemi.com/us - will get you around this issue.

        If you really want the !Zero.dat file it is in the GNU zip file in
        the Files section of this User Group
        (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OKI-ARM-mcus/files/GNU/).

        Regards,
        Ken

        --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "hichem_zorgui"
        <hichem_zorgui@y...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > I start with Using the Built-In-Boot ROM to Burn the Internal Flash
        > ROM of the ML67Q4003 and i can't find a !zero.dat file,i have the
        > board but i can't have the CPU Board CD .
        > I am blocked,please help me.
        > Thanks in Advance
        > Hich
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
          You can create this file using the dd command if
          you are on UNIX (and probably also in the Cygwin
          environment):
          # dd if=/dev/zero of=!zero.dat bs=1024 count=5

          -Chris Hooper
          cdh_aiki@...

          --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "kendwyer" <kendwyer@y...> wrote:

          > Hich,
          >
          > The new ISFP Flash utility availaible on the Oki website -
          > www.okisemi.com/us - will get you around this issue.
          >
          > If you really want the !Zero.dat file it is in the GNU zip file in
          > the Files section of this User Group
          > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OKI-ARM-mcus/files/GNU/).
          >
          > Regards,
          > Ken
          >
          > --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "hichem_zorgui"
          > <hichem_zorgui@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi all,
          > > I start with Using the Built-In-Boot ROM to Burn the Internal Flash
          > > ROM of the ML67Q4003 and i can't find a !zero.dat file,i have the
          > > board but i can't have the CPU Board CD .
          > > I am blocked,please help me.
          > > Thanks in Advance
          > > Hich
        • hichem_zorgui