Realview Debugger

  • edfeten
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      Hi guys, time for another question. This time its about using Realview with the ARM/OKI Realview ICE. My system works fine, meaning I can load a project and connect to the target, and run the debugger.

      The problem is I am trying to get another engineer setup to use the tools. Everything is working until he gets to the point where he trys to connect to the target. At that point he get an error box that pops up and says "Unable to Enter requested state".

      Does anybody know what causes this?

      Thanks,
      Ed