Development Tools

  • edfeten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hi guys,

      I work with the OKI ML67Q4003 microcontroller. I am using the Realview development tools I think version 1.6.1 (pre-Keil).

      Well my current job will come to an end on 8/1/2011. I would like to continue working with the OKI chip. My question is... Does anybody know of an inexpensive set of development tools for the OKI part? If not for the OKI part, are there any other ARM7 chips out there that have inexpensive development tools available?

      Thanks,
      Ed
    • gnuarm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
        I think you will find there are multiple variations of the gnu tools for the ARM CPUs. One place you can find them is gnuarm.com which runs under Cygwin on pcs or native linux. There are also tools at yagarto.org

        Rick