New file uploaded to OKI-ARM-mcus

  • OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OKI-ARM-mcus
      group.

      File : /GNU/OKI_ARM_example_readme.txt
      Uploaded by : redsp <OKI-ARM-mcus@...>
      Description : Readme file for the OKI ARM example code, describes how to setup the GNU tools and compile the sources.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      redsp <OKI-ARM-mcus@...>
    • Toni
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hi @ll!!!

        I m newbie in group in OKI in ARM, i make a target with a OKI
        ML67Q4002 & i buy a JTAG Chameleon POD (RAVEN all speeds i think), i
        compiled with GNUARM but i had problems:

        I can connect, but when i'm trying to see the registers or program
        steps, it give me these errors

        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c800060
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c800064
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c800068
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000c8
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000d8
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000e8
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000b4
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c80005c
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c80006c
        BP ReadMemory Failed at: c80008c

        This a Initialization problem i think.

        Anyone have a linker script & crt0.s for this CPU?

        Thanks for all.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2004
          Toni,

          This problem looks like it is to do with the switch settings on the
          board. The memory that appears at 0xc800.0000 can be either internal
          Flash or SRAM for the 674k/5K CPU boards. You should review your
          switch settings.
          The sample code on this website has all the necessary files to get
          you started with GNU.

          Ken.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OKI-ARM-mcus
            group.

            File : /GNU/ml674k5knew.zip
            Uploaded by : kendwyer <kendwyer@...>
            Description : PIO sample code devolped with GNU for ML674K/5K. The code shows how to mix ARM and Thumb code sections

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            kendwyer <kendwyer@...>
          • Toni
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2004
              Thx

              now its rigth!!

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 19, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OKI-ARM-mcus
                group.

                File : /Uniquie_ADS.zip
                Uploaded by : kendwyer <kendwyer@...>
                Description : ARM ADS Sample code for Unique CPU Board

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 21, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OKI-ARM-mcus
                  group.

                  File : /csb431_umon_02_22_04.zip
                  Uploaded by : gnuarm <gnuarm@...>
                  Description : MicroMonitor source files for the Cogent CSB431

                  gnuarm <gnuarm@...>
                • OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 24, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OKI-ARM-mcus
                    group.

                    File : /ISFP/Setup.msi
                    Uploaded by : kendwyer <kendwyer@...>
                    Description : Flash programming utility for Oki ARM7 Microcontrolllers

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 5, 2006
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OKI-ARM-mcus
                      group.

                      File : /ML675K_IAR_4.31A.zip
                      Uploaded by : kendwyer <kendwyer@...>
                      Description : ml675k sample project for IAR EWARM 4.31A