ISFP doesn't read flash code ?!

  • eng_amrahmed2008
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      Salam,

      I use ML67Q4002 OKI ARM and ISFP (In System Flash Programming utility)
      for programming the flash.
      I can write a hex code generated by IAR Compiler to flash using ISFP
      software utility.

      But when i read a code, it reads the code but it doesn't show the the
      code (hex code editor) to save the code in a file.

      What is the problem ?

      Thanks for any help,
      Amr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        Hi Amr,

        What board are you using? Also what memory region are you reading when
        you try to read the flash contents back?

        The default for the Oki ML67Q4003 CPU Board is 0xcc000000 -> 0xcc080000
        So in your case you should read address 0xcc000000 -> 0xcc040000
        I just verified the 4003 does read HEX and display on my 4003 CPU board.

        Let me know if the problem persists....

        Regards,
        Ken

        --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "eng_amrahmed2008"