re: DMACMSK0 is write only?

  • jayasooriah
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hello,

      Although I know that my writing 1 and 0 to DMACMSK0 works (DMA works
      properly), I always get 0 when I read this register, even immediately
      after writing a 1 to it. Should I not be getting what I write?

      User manual says this register is R/W and I expect to be able to read
      what I write. Am I missing something here?

      Thanks in advance,

      Jaya