Re: watchdog reset

  • jayasooriah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      > Hi,
      > The WDTBCON is a secured register. You have to write 0x5a first in
      > order to change the registers contens.
      > Best wishes, Tom

      Thanks Tom, I soon found this out later on reading the manual
      properly. Because this is my first post to this group, my posting got
      delayed through moderators.

      I am beginning to like the OKI given it seems to be based on a much
      better design footing compared to another ARM7 I had been battling
      with recently!

      Jaya