Help with 67Q5003 - IAR startup sample for 67Q500x

  • eleking22
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      Hi there,

      Let me start out by saying that I'm glad this group exists as I appear
      to be in dire need of some guidance:

      First of all, i've been working with the olimex Oki Boards seen here:
      http://www.olimex.com/dev/oki-h5003.html

      which rests upon this interface board.

      http://www.olimex.com/dev/oki-e5003.html

      I have been working with the olimex supplied demo code but have found
      that it will work in debug mode over the wiggler JTAG interface
      perfectly, but if i switch to 'release', force the linker to create an
      intel hex file, and burn this to flash using the Oki ISFP, the
      operation of the cpu becomes erratic, and strange things will appear
      to happen, such as the cpu ignoring instructions to turn off the LCD
      backlight if I have included an LED indicator in the instruction
      before it.

      Olimex support forums have been no help on the issue, so i came here
      and tried to use the IAR startup sample code..... when i load the
      project it complains that it can't open ml675001.h even though it's in
      the same darn directory, included in the project, and obviously there.

      Fatal Error[Pe005]: could not open source file "ML675001.h"
      C:\ARMCode\iarsample\PIO\pio_sample.c 13

      Please help me out here, i'm at my wits end.