IRQ and on-chip debug

  • Chris Hiszpanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Hello,

      I have an external CS8900 ethernet controller that generates a level
      interrupt when data is available. The controller is connected to EXINT0 on
      the Oki ML67Q5003. I have configured this interrupt source as a high level
      interrupt. Interrupts are being received and processed while the processor
      is running.

      However, the 5003 appears to miss the external interrupt if asserted while
      the processor is halted. When the processor is unhalted, the interrupt
      handler is not called, even though the interrupt level is asserted. Anyone
      run across this issue?

      Btw, I am working on an open hardware and open software VoIP phone using the
      Oki ML67Q5003 that some of you may find useful for example schematics or
      code:
      http://www.its.caltech.edu/~hiszpans/ethphone/ethphone.html

      Cheers,
      Chris