26Re: Newbie problem

    Jun 7, 2004
      Toni,

      This problem looks like it is to do with the switch settings on the
      board. The memory that appears at 0xc800.0000 can be either internal
      Flash or SRAM for the 674k/5K CPU boards. You should review your
      switch settings.
      The sample code on this website has all the necessary files to get
      you started with GNU.

      Ken.

      --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "Toni" <toninomes@l...> wrote:

      > Hi @ll!!!
      >

      > I m newbie in group in OKI in ARM, i make a target with a OKI
      > ML67Q4002 & i buy a JTAG Chameleon POD (RAVEN all speeds i think), i
      > compiled with GNUARM but i had problems:
      >

      > I can connect, but when i'm trying to see the registers or program
      > steps, it give me these errors
      >
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c800060
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c800064
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c800068
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000c8
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000d8
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000e8
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c8000b4
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c80005c
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c80006c
      > BP ReadMemory Failed at: c80008c
      >

      > This a Initialization problem i think.
      >
      > Anyone have a linker script & crt0.s for this CPU?
      >
      > Thanks for all.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic