202Build without debug info

  • edfeten
    Jan 26, 2011
      Ok here is another question.

      I have an application that runs on the ML67Q4003. My program will only run on the hardware if I build with the *Active config set to Debug. If I set the *Active config to "Release", it will build the hex file without problems but it won't run on the hardware.

      This hasn't been a problem in the past, but now I am getting close to using up all the chips flash. So I want to do a release build since it uses much less memory (flash).

      Does anybody know what the problem could be? I am using the RealView tools version 1.6.1

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic