193Re: Switching OKI ML675001 into bootloader mode without BSEL1

  • flaretom
    Nov 23, 2007
      --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "flaretom" <thorn@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      > I'm hunting a strange bug. After some hours of flawless work our
      > firmware hangs up. Via JTAG i saw, that in bank 0, the bootloader ROM
      > (bank 9) is mapped. I thought this is only possible by setting pin
      > BSEL1 to high and reset the MCU.
      > Is there any undocumented register, that allows to switch bank9 to
      > address 0?

      Remark: The original error isn't the switching into a wrong bank. I
      think the firmware crashes somehow and than overwrites some portions
      of memory and registers eventually switching the bank.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic