189UART problems??

  • Med
    May 17, 2007
      Hi, I am using the 5002 with excelents results, until now.
      I'm facing some problems with the uart driver that I am writing.

      Seems that the UARTLSR.bit5 (UARTTHR ready to accept data) isn't
      working properly on buffered operation. Looking on manual says that
      this bit must go 1 when the transmit queued is empty, but what I see
      is that is going to 1 when have space (with 15 on queue and 1 out)
      enabling the THRE interrupt (but without the empty queued!).

      Someone have experince on the subject?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic