182Re: ISFP doesn't read flash code ?!

    Nov 21, 2006
      Hi Amr,

      What board are you using? Also what memory region are you reading when
      you try to read the flash contents back?

      The default for the Oki ML67Q4003 CPU Board is 0xcc000000 -> 0xcc080000
      So in your case you should read address 0xcc000000 -> 0xcc040000
      I just verified the 4003 does read HEX and display on my 4003 CPU board.

      Let me know if the problem persists....

      Regards,
      Ken

      --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "eng_amrahmed2008"
      <eng_amrahmed2008@...> wrote:

      > Salam,
      >
      > I use ML67Q4002 OKI ARM and ISFP (In System Flash Programming utility)
      > for programming the flash.
      > I can write a hex code generated by IAR Compiler to flash using ISFP
      > software utility.
      >
      > But when i read a code, it reads the code but it doesn't show the the
      > code (hex code editor) to save the code in a file.
      >
      > What is the problem ?
      >
      > Thanks for any help,
      > Amr

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic