174New Yahoo group for Luminary Micro ARM Cortex M3 MCUs

  • Rick Collins
    Sep 3, 2006
      A new Yahoo group for Luminary Micro ARM Cortex M3 MCUs has been
      started.

      I find this to be a very exciting new processor with a lot of
      potential. I think the Cortex M3 will be the ARM variant that will
      take the market away from the 8 bit processors. With the new smaller
      core, standard peripheral functions and the potential for power
      savings and low cost, I don't think there will be much point to using
      the 8 bit parts in any but the most budget restricted applications
      anymore. If you are interested please join the group and let us know
      what you think.