152Re: Follow on to previous post

    Jun 1, 2006
      Hi,

      Yes that code is for ARM9 but it should help with setting the linker
      file. If you go to the files section of this group there is a IAR
      Sample code for the ML67Q500X. This may help too

      Is the issue you are having still related to compilation (Fatal
      Error[e72])? Or have you got past that?

      Ken

      http://www2.okisemi.com/site/productscatalog/armsolutions/mcumpu/availabledocs/Intro-5430.html

      > > Thanks
      > > Ken
      > >
      > > --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "eleking22" <Aiden.Morrison@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > *Update*
      > > >
      > > > Pe005 error was solved by seeing that the IAR project was
      pointing to
      > > > an imaginary directory on the C: drive.... by forcing myself to
      follow
      > > > this apparently unchangable definition for where the project
      should be
      > > > the silly thing could find the header file.
      > > >
      > > > Now I'm faced with the following error:
      > > >
      > > > Fatal Error[e72]: Segment CODE must be defined in a segment
      definition
      > > > option (-Z, -b or -P)
      > > >
      > > > hoo boy :)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic