151Re: Follow on to previous post

  • eleking22
    May 31, 2006
      Hi Ken, Thanks for the reply.

      I'm using version 4.31A, the most current one as of last week.

      I took a look at the oki code there, and it appears to be for their
      ARM9 ML69 series of controllers, and unfortunately I'm using the ARM7
      ML67500x series (distinction from the ML67400x series appears to be 8k
      of cache, and lack of popularity :P)

      I've been able to get some assembly code working on it to do the
      things that the IAR workbench would botch, so i'm pretty confident
      it's not an issue with my hardware.

      I simply have little interest in working entirely in assembly :(

      http://www2.okisemi.com/site/productscatalog/armsolutions/mcumpu/availabledocs/Intro-5430.html

      > Thanks
      > Ken
      >
      > --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "eleking22" <Aiden.Morrison@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > *Update*
      > >
      > > Pe005 error was solved by seeing that the IAR project was pointing to
      > > an imaginary directory on the C: drive.... by forcing myself to follow
      > > this apparently unchangable definition for where the project should be
      > > the silly thing could find the header file.
      > >
      > > Now I'm faced with the following error:
      > >
      > > Fatal Error[e72]: Segment CODE must be defined in a segment definition
      > > option (-Z, -b or -P)
      > >
      > > hoo boy :)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic