145MCU dead due to bad code?
- May 22, 2006Hi everybody!
I have some trouble with the OKI 675001: I'm using this part now for
about 3 month, debugging and programming an extern Flash (AM29LV320)
via JTAG. Never had any problems. Now after changing the code and
burning it as usual into the FlashROM the MCU is no longer responding
to JTAG. Furthermore no activity on the MCU bus. OK, i thought that
some ESD distroyed the MPU and took a new part. But the same happend
Here the proceeding in detail:
- via JTAG initialization- and flash program loaded into internal RAM
- initialization of SDRAM with that code -> breakpoint
- via JTAG flash data loaded into SDRAM
- flash program started -> breakpoint
- everything still works
- hardware reset -> MCU dead
(I'm using the Amontec Chameleon with the "Raven 8MHz witout Reset"
How can code destroy/disable the MCU? Can i somehow resurrect it?
Any help appreciated, Tom
- Next post in topic >>