137Flushing the cache after turning it off

  • rsprowson
    Feb 14, 2006
      Hi,
      I'm noticing some slightly odd behaviour when turning the cache off
      which makes me suspicious that the details in the datasheet suggesting
      how to flush the cache aren't quite right.

      Anyone here had problems/successes in this area?

      The sequence is
      - power up processor, hence the cache is off
      - enable the cache, everything runs fine
      - disable the cache & flush
      - random skipping to wrong address

      My cache flush code doesn't use any stack (as the SDRAM in which the
      stack is is itself cached of course), and returns with a
      MOV pc, lr

      Cheers,
      Sprow.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic