121Re: Having trouble with flash_uty_38400_5K.hex

    Nov 2, 2005
      Hi James,

      I think you are having an issue with the clock setup on your CPU
      board. What board are you using? Are you running the 67Q5003 at 33MHz?
      Please see:
      http://www2.okisemi.com/site/productscatalog/armsolutions/Intro-
      9040.html . This App note describes how to do the flash programming
      using Teraterm.

      Can you explain what the issue you are having with ISFP or send me
      the offending HEX file?

      Thanks,

      --- In OKI-ARM-mcus@yahoogroups.com, "james_lewis_73104"
      <jlewis@n...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I've been using a flash utility I inherited on a project called
      > flash_uty.hex with a 67Q4003. I'm trying to migrate now to the
      > 67Q5003, and so am trying to use the flash_uty_38400_5K.hex from
      this
      > site. What are the limitations for this? What baud rates are valid
      > for a 33MHz oscillator? Xon/Xoff handshaking on or off? It doesn't
      > display anything when I press '1' at this prompt:
      >
      > User program download finished.
      >
      > Select next operation.
      > 0 : Download other program.
      > 1 : Start user program.
      > >

      > I was successful in loading a stripped down version of the firmware
      > I'm developing using the ISFP program. It stops at 0x10000 though,
      if
      > I have the full version, hence the effort to use
      flash_uty_38400_5K.hex.

      > Thanks for any insight on how to get ISFP to work with larger files,
      > or how to get flash_uty_38400_5K.hex to work at all.
      >
      > James Lewis
      > Nomadics, Inc.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic