120Having trouble with flash_uty_38400_5K.hex

  • james_lewis_73104
    Nov 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      I've been using a flash utility I inherited on a project called
      flash_uty.hex with a 67Q4003. I'm trying to migrate now to the
      67Q5003, and so am trying to use the flash_uty_38400_5K.hex from this
      site. What are the limitations for this? What baud rates are valid
      for a 33MHz oscillator? Xon/Xoff handshaking on or off? It doesn't
      display anything when I press '1' at this prompt:

      User program download finished.

      Select next operation.
      0 : Download other program.
      1 : Start user program.

      I was successful in loading a stripped down version of the firmware
      I'm developing using the ISFP program. It stops at 0x10000 though, if
      I have the full version, hence the effort to use flash_uty_38400_5K.hex.

      Thanks for any insight on how to get ISFP to work with larger files,
      or how to get flash_uty_38400_5K.hex to work at all.

      James Lewis
      Nomadics, Inc.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic