[BLN] Looking for a MTB wheelset (fwd)

  • Edward J. Wagner Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
      From the BLN list

      Ed

      --- begin forwarded text

      To: BLN@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Boyd Nolan" <jboydnolan@...>
      Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:41:59 -0000
      Subject: [BLN] Looking for a MTB wheelset

      Hello,
      I am looking for a good wheelset for my Specialized mountain bike.
      I've had a recurring problem for a long time with spokes breaking
      and need to replace the back wheel. I'm not after top-of-the-line,
      just good quality (that won't pop spokes every few weeks!). I would
      prefer to have a matching wheelset, but would also just get a single
      replacement if the price was right.

      Thanks for your time!

      Boyd Nolan

      http://www.bicycleleague.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      --- end forwarded text

      Ed

      The spirit is willing, but the flesh is middle aged.
    • Jorge Valdez
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
        What price were you looking for?
        I am looking for a good wheelset for my Specialized mountain bike.
        I've had a recurring problem for a long time with spokes breaking
        and need to replace the back wheel. I'm not after top-of-the-line,
        just good quality (that won't pop spokes every few weeks!). I would
        prefer to have a matching wheelset, but would also just get a single
        replacement if the price was right.

        Thanks for your time!

        Boyd Nolan

        http://www.bicycleleague.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        --- end forwarded text

        Ed

        The spirit is willing, but the flesh is middle aged.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ed Wagner
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
          Jorge,

          Contact Boyd Nolan at jboydnolan@.... He posted this
          to the BLN list, and I merely re-posted it to
          OK-Bicycle-Market.

[...]

          c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
          Terms of Service.

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---
        • Jorge Valdez
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
            Thanks Ed.
            > to the BLN list, and I merely re-posted it to
            > OK-Bicycle-Market.
            >
            > Ed
            >
            > The spirit is willing, but the flesh is middle-aged.

          • Steve & Molly Neuman
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
              I have a four year old set of Bontrager Superstocks. They are a middle of
              the road mtb wheel set. They are in great shape if you are interested.
              They came off of a Trek 7000. I road them for two years and bought a set of
              Crossmax. 375-2333.

              steve neuman