Sweet Child o' Time #1&2 - "The Search"

  • John Conahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      (OOC: No, your eyes are not decieving you, we are switching mission
      in what appears to be Mid-Mission. However this new mission is
      actually the wrap up of the former. Basically meaning us being left
      with the Carnage. So New Mission Title!!! Be Aware!)

      -={On}=-
      [Main Ops, Starbase Ronin]

      Caelen stepped out of the turbolift again, he had told Ryylar what he
      had to say and now it was all up to him. He looked around main
      operations and spotted Kristiana "Commander Petrova..." he tried to
      get her attention "...it's time"

      "Time, Sir ?" she was half preoccupied with all sorts of PADDs and
      reports of critical situations, damage reports and casualty reports
      after the Sickbay explosion.

      "I don't like to leave you in these kind of situations, Commander..."
      Caelen added, feeling really sorry that he had to leave them. But
      this was something he had to do and Kris had understood earlier
      "...I'm going to look for my girl"

      This caused her to pause a moment, glancing at him. ".. Alright. I'll
      keep the base in one piece, Sir. You just concentrate on finding her."

      "You better..." Caelen was able to bring up a grin, but he didn't
      mean it. He walked closer to his second in command "...there is just
      one more thing..." he looked in her eyes, contemplating what he had
      to tell her about Ryylar "...I've just checked up on the Chief of
      Security... so you don't need to..." he looked intently in her eyes
      "...understood?"

      "Understood, Sir." was her ready response, and her only regret was
      that she couldn't be there, to ... 'assist' Ryylar in his ...
      'interrogation'. But she had enough work ahead of her in maintaining
      the Starbase and working to solve the current crisis.

      "You have my utmost confidence Commander..." Caelen then stated loud
      enough for everyone in Ops to hear it "...I'll be back in time for
      the ceremony..." he then spoke seriously, audibly hurt by the notion
      that there would be a ceremony. "...You have the Base Commander" with
      a strong nod he turned and walked back into the Turbolift.

      "... Take care, Sir." She sighed softly, looking after Caelen. What
      could she say at a moment like this? What would be appropriate? 'Take
      care' was the only thing that came to mind, and it sounded
      pathetically weak, to her.

      The doors closed in front of Caelen and he sighed a bit "Transporter
      room one" he ordered the lift before pressing his combadge =/\=
      Ensign Bradbury, please report to Transporter room one, I'm going to
      need your expertise =/\=

      <Tag – Melina>

      -={Off}=-
      A JP by:

      Cpt. Caelen LaBrie
      Commanding Officer
      Starbase Ronin
      "Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a
      family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one"

      &

      Cmdr Kristiana Petrova
      Executive Officer
      Starbase Ronin (SB47)