Grey Male Cockatiels ready for new home

  • internet Pastor Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
      We have one male grey Cockatiel hatched June 2009.

      He has been hand-fed.
      Will make a good pet.
      In fact he is perching on my shoulder as I am typing this!

      Breeders; this male is just the right age to start breeding.
      We have more males then we need is why he is for sale.

      Price is %60 and for members of this yahoo group with $10 discount the price is only $50.
    • internet Pastor Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2011
        This sentence about grey Cockatiels:

        Price is %60 and for members of this yahoo group
        with $10 discount the price is only $50

        Should have read: