Cockatiels Available

  • Pastor Bill of the Internet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 2:40 PM
      At this time Cockatiels are priced at:

      $150 for male regular greys

      $200 and up for hens (mostly Lutino's and Pearls)
      $200 and up all Whieface mutations (no orange spot on cheeks)

      Note:
      Which Tiels we would sell is our choice.
      some are nesting and therefore not available.

      The reason the prices are higher then in the past is these birds are our breeding stock and we need enough money from selling any one of them to then replace it with a new purchase on our part.

      Sincerely,
      Bill & Rosmeary Mazzulla