Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory
in Ashland, Oregon, USA.
OBRL-Quarterly will include short- to moderate-length postings about once a week or less, covering the following topics:
* New natural scientific findings relevant to Wilhelm Reich's behavior-social and orgone-biophysical discoveries.
* Announcements of OBRL events, and other events related to Reich and the science of orgonomy.
* Scientific anomalies and controversies.
* Scholarly critiques of questionable mainstream ideas, such as: "Big Bang" cosmology, Special Relativity, "Infectious HIV" theory of AIDS, unproven and/or toxic orthodox medical treatments, "peaceful Islam", Etc.
* Currently we have a lot of materials which expose the "Mass Psychology of Fascism" in the Middle East and "Saharasia". Be prepared to have your assumptions challenged.
* New books and publications, and forthcoming Symposia and Conferences on related subjects.
OBRL Quarterly will maintain an open-minded but scholarly and objective focus, presenting materials which are well-documented, but for various reasons not widely reported, or only mis-reported in mainstream news media.
OBRL Quarterly avoids speculative "conspiracy" materials entirely. We stick to facts.
OBRL Quarterly is not a discussion group, so your mailbox will not be flooded with discussion or chit-chat. Well-composed letters, bringing forth new information (or rational criticism of a prior posting), are encouraged.
OBRL-Quarterly began in 1996, transferred to Yahoo-groups in January 2003.
You can also get the OBRL-Quarterly materials on the OBRL Blog at Wordpress:
A link is also provided on that page for a Twitter notification for OBRL-Quarterly items.
Thanks for your interest
- Oct 24, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.