OBRL Quarterly #19, August 2008

  • James DeMeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      OBRL Quarterly #19, August 2008
      OBRL Quarterly Newsletter #19
      August 2008
      Announcing the infrequent, Quarterly Newsletter from the
      Orgone Biophysical Research Lab (OBRL) in Ashland, Oregon, USA.

      Henceforth, we will post our Quarterlies in a special
      "Newsletter" section of our orgonelab.org website.

      Click Here for the August Newsletter:

      Please responsibly distribute this Announcement to other interested persons, groups and websites.

      James DeMeo, Ph.D., Director of OBRL

      Contents of the August Newsletter:

      TOPICS
      1.  In Memoriam: Dr. Eva Reich has died.
      2.  30th Year Anniversary for OBRL.
      3.  Mark Your Calendar!  Summer 2009 Conference on New Research in Orgonomy
      4.  Summer 2008 Research at OBRL: Director's Report
      5.  Visiting Scientists at OBRL
      6.  New Construction at OBRL
      7.  Seeking Volunteer Translators for French, Arabic, Farsi, and other World Languages for the Saharasia Summary Article.
      8.  Saharasia on an Interactive Internet History Website?
      9.  Visit to the Wilhelm Reich Archives, Harvard Univ.
      10.  New DVD Production Available - John Ott: Exploring the Spectrum: The Effects of Natural and Artificial Light on Living Organisms
      11.  Once More, About the OBRL On-Line Bookstore.
      12.  Please Review our Fundraising Letter
      13. Due to the high costs of printing and mailing, internet and email are today our primary communications methods.

      Click Here for the August Newsletter:

              http://www.orgonelab.org/OBRLNewsletter/OBRLAugust2008.pdf

      Please responsibly distribute this Announcement to other interested persons, groups and websites.

      If you received this Newsletter announcement in error, and do not want it, a simple return email requesting to be removed is all that is necessary.  Our email address is a real one, and all requests are read by a living human being, and will be promptly honored and attended to.

      Thanks very much for your attention and support.

      James DeMeo, Ph.D.
      Orgone Biophysical Research Lab
      Ashland, Oregon, USA
      www.orgonelab.org