Saharasia: Response to Criticism

  • James DeMeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Saharasia: Response to Criticism
      Over the years, interest in my Saharasia research and findings have grown.  In the process, I have occasionally received rational criticism of my findings in ways which actually were helpful and strengthened the findings, or which were based upon misunderstandings that could be easily corrected.  A few of the reactions, however, have been terribly malicious.  Some of the latter reactions, with misrepresentations about a presentation I made to the 2003 Congress on Matriarchal Studies, are now appearing on websites and e-groups.  Here are two Response articles which address those issues and provide clarifications, setting the record straight.

      Maps From the Ethnographic Atlas Data
      A Defense of the Cross-Cultural Codes and Data Base of G. P. Murdock
      and the Quadruple-Blind Control Procedures Used in my Saharasia Research.
      by James DeMeo, Ph.D.

      The First World Congress on Matriarchal Studies in Luxemburg, 2003
      Personal Observations and Reflections
      And a Response to Criticism
      by James DeMeo, PhD

      Readers are requested to circulate these to whatever appropriate e-lists they belong to.

      Thank you,

      James DeMeo

      James DeMeo, Ph.D.
      Orgone Biophysical Research Lab