OBRL-Quarterly still active, but delayed this Summer

  • James DeMeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Dear Subscribers,

      I've been asked when we will see the Summer 2006 OBRL-Quarterly research report. The
      short answer is, I've been too busy to organize one. However, I am doing so now, with
      hopes to get it out in early September. A lot of new findings and activity will be reported
      in it, but it always is a challenge to find the time for writing it up.

      In the meanwhile, there certainly has been a lot of interesting material posted to our regular OBRL-News-Bulletin and Blog, which you can review at your leisure:
      http://obrl.blogspot.com/

      The "Quarterly" will appear soon. Your patience and support is appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      James DeMeo, Ph.D.
      Director of OBRL