PLEASE SUPPORT OBRL - Winter Funding Drive

  • James DeMeo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Subject: PLEASE SUPPORT OBRL - Winter 2004-2005 Funding Drive

      Dear OBRL-Quarterly Subscriber,

      For over twenty-five years, The Orgone Biophysical Research
      Laboratory (OBRL) has relied upon the generosity of a limited number
      of donors, including our subscribers.

      As participants at past OBRL Seminars, readers of our publications
      (Pulse of the Planet, Heretic's Notebook, Saharasia, Orgone
      Accumulator Handbook) and of the OBRL postings, you are familiar with
      the research of Dr. James DeMeo and his informal circle of
      associates, including laboratory findings, desert-greening field
      work, and educational efforts aimed at maintaining clarity and
      furthering the sociological and orgone biophysical work started by
      the late Dr. Wilhelm Reich.

      The research undertaken at OBRL, and our seminars and publications,
      as well as the maintenance and development of OBRL offices and
      website, requires substantial resources.

      HELP OBRL TO CONTINUE WITH THIS IMPORTANT WORK.

      We request that you, as a valued participant in our efforts, consider
      sending a financial contribution. Your donation will help us
      continue with this vitally important work and our innovative
      programs, which include:

      - Laboratory Studies on the Orgone Energy. The current focus is upon
      the Orgone Accumulator Thermal Anomaly, which has yielded significant
      positive results.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/research.htm

      - Historical and Analytical Research, on the subject of "Ether-Drift"
      research since the 1900s, including the work of Prof. Dayton Miller,
      and their relationship to the findings of Reich and others on cosmic
      orgone energy, and planetary/atmospheric dynamics.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm
      http://www.orgonelab.org/MillerReich.htm
      http://www.orgonelab.org/DynamicEther.pdf

      - Field Research with the Reich Cloudbuster. Past field-research
      programs in the American Southwest, Namibia, Israel and Eritrea were
      only possible with significant help from donors.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/PressResease2.htm

      - Archaeological and Historical Research on Peaceful Societies and
      the "Origins of Violence" question, with a recent emphasis through
      our OBRL-News-Bulletin on the growing threat of Islamic terrorism and
      the spread of "Saharasian" Islam into Western democratic societies.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/PressRelease1.htm

      - The Bibliography on Orgonomy (1920 to the present) posted to the
      OBRL web site and now available via global internet to everyone
      without charge.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/bibliog.htm

      - Archive and Publication of Video/DVD Productions. Our considerable
      archive of videotaped lectures and documentation of field expeditions
      and laboratory work is now up to 15 years old. We are now in process
      of transferring this important historical material to DVD, for
      permanent archive and safekeeping.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/funding.htm

      - Books and Publications, including our in-house journal Pulse of the
      Planet, continue to spread accurate and timely information world-wide.
      http://www.orgonelab.org/naturalenergy.htm

      - Greensprings Seminars. Held every summer at the OBRL Greensprings
      Center near Ashland, Oregon, since 1996. In Summer 2005 we will host
      two weekend seminars -- on the "Orgone Energy Accumulator", and on
      "Bions, Biogenesis and the Reich Blood Test" -- as well as a special
      "Conference on New Research in Orgonomy".
      http://www.orgonelab.org/events.htm
      http://www.orgonelab.org/Conference2005.htm

      - NEW PROJECT IN PREPARATION: Study of the "Oranur" phenomenon in
      relation to radioactive transmutation. This new project aims to
      verify Reich's prior observations on this important subject, which
      holds the potentials for detoxifying nuclear waste.

      As Winter of 2004-2005 begins, OBRL still needs to meet its financial
      goals for this fiscal year, while planning ahead for 2005.

      PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION ONLINE
      To donate right now visit: http://www.orgonelab.org/donation
      For OBRL to continue with this important work, we need your support.
      Donating online is a simple and secure method. OBRL is a 501(c)3
      status non-profit organization, and your donation is fully
      tax-deductible.

      Your donation check can also be mailed to OBRL, at: OBRL, PO Box
      1148, Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA.

      To request more information, or to inquire about making a larger gift
      or bequest, please call at the number below, or email to:
      demeo@... Thank you in advance for your support.

      Sincerely,

      James DeMeo, Ph.D., Director
      Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory
      Greensprings Center
      PO Box 1148, Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA
      telephone/fax (541) 552-0118
      e-mail: info@...
      http://www.orgonelab.org

      The Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc. (OBRL) is an
      independent, non-profit science research and educational foundation.
    • James DeMeo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2005
        PLEASE SUPPORT OBRL - Winter Funding Drive
        Winter Funding Drive
        2005-2006

        Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory (OBRL)
        PO Box 1148, Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA
        tel/fax: 541-552-0118
        demeo@...

        From: James DeMeo, Ph.D., Director of OBRL

        Subject:  PLEASE SUPPORT OBRL

        Dear Friend of Orgonomy, and of OBRL,

        Twenty-eight years ago, I founded the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory (OBRL) as a means to support my research into Wilhelm Reich's orgone biophysical and sociological discoveries.  Since then, this work has relied upon the generosity of sympathetic donors and subscribers.

        As participants at past OBRL Seminars, readers of our publications (Pulse of the Planet, Heretic's Notebook, Saharasia, Orgone Accumulator Handbook) and subscribers to the OBRL-News internet postings, you are familiar with my own research, as well as the OBRL circle of informal associates, including laboratory findings, desert-greening field work, and educational efforts aimed at maintaining clarity and furthering Reich's work.
        Over many years, I have personally maintained an emphasis upon bringing my own research findings which support Reich, into mainstream university conferences and scientific scholarly society meetings, such as the AAAS (American Association for the Advancement of Science). Over the last five years, an especially focused effort has been made in this regard, resulting in many presentations of even the controversial orgone energy and cloudbusting work into mainstream scientific venues, with numerous invited articles as a consequence. This sustained effort has melted down at least some of the mainstream resistance to orgonomic research. An in-depth "OBRL Progress Report" from a few years ago appears in Pulse of the Planet #5, p.251-257:
        http://www.orgonelab.org/cart/xpulse.htm
        A Report on one of our past year's Summer Seminars is also now posted to internet:
        http://www.orgonelab.org/Summer2003.htm
        And a Booklet of Abstracts is also available for the 2005 Summer Conference on New Research in Orgonomy.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/Abstracts2005.pdf

        All of this important work, our seminars and publications, as well as the maintenance and development of OBRL offices and website, requires substantial resources.

        Please Help OBRL To Continue With This Important Work.

        We request that you, as a valued participant in our efforts, please consider sending a financial contribution.  Your donation will help us continue with this vitally important work and our  innovative services, which include the following:

        * Laboratory Studies on the Orgone Energy. The current focus is upon the Orgone Accumulator Thermal Anomaly - readings of a nearly constant 0.3 deg C. with anomalous spikes of up to 5 full degrees C., have been recorded.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/research.htm

        * Historical and Analytical Research, on the subject of "Ether-Drift" research since the 1900s, including the work of Dayton Miller, and their relationship to the findings of Reich and others on cosmic orgone energy, and planetary/atmospheric dynamics.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm
        http://www.orgonelab.org/DynamicEther.pdf

        * Field Research with the Reich Cloudbuster. Reich's atmospheric discoveries have been cautiously and productively applied to end severe droughts in the American Southwest, Namibia, Israel, and Eritrea.  This work is only possible with significant help from donors.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/PressRelease2.htm

        * Archaeological and Historical Research on Saharasia, Peaceful Societies and the "Origins of Violence" question.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/PressRelease1.htm

        *  The On-Line Bibliography on Orgonomy (1920 to the present) posted to the OBRL web site, available globally without charge.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/bibliog.htm

        *  Video/DVD Archives. An effort is now underway to preserve our considerable archives of videotaped lectures and documentation of field expeditions and laboratory work  onto digital DVD, for permanent archival and safekeeping.

        *  Books and Publications, including our in-house journal Pulse of the Planet, continue to spread accurate and timely information supporting Reich's discoveries world-wide.  My new book Greening Deserts is also under organization, along with another issue of Pulse.   http://www.naturalenergyworks.net

        *  Greensprings Conference & Seminars. Held every summer at the OBRL Greensprings Center near Ashland, Oregon, since 1996.   In Summer 2005, we made a special new offering, of a Conference on New Research in Orgonomy, with an international list of presenters.
        http://www.orgonelab.org/events.htm
        http://www.orgonomyconference.org

        OBRL-News and OBRL-Quarterly, our free on-line internet newsletters, which circulate our general announcements, as well as many rare and lesser-known items of public interest. To get "plugged in" to our announcements, please subscribe using the links near the bottom of the OBRL homepage:  http://www.orgonelab.org

        OBRL needs to meet its financial goals for this fiscal year, while planning ahead for the future. To continue with this important work, we need your support.

        Please consider making a donation, by mail, check, or using your credit-card on-line. Donating on-line is a simple and secure method.

        To donate right now visit:  http://www.orgonelab.org/donation

        Donation checks can also be mailed to OBRL, to the letterhead address.  OBRL is a 501(c)3 status non-profit organization, and your donation is fully tax-deductible. To request more information, or to inquire about making a large gift or bequest, please call, e-mail, or write to us.

        Thank you in advance for your support, and I hope you can make it to our summer events.
        Sincerely,

        James DeMeo, Ph.D.
        Director

        Special Notes:

        1. You can access this same fundraising letter with numerous photographs of the OBRL Center and topics of research, online at: http://www.orgonelab.org/funding.htm

        2. Due to the high costs of printing and mailing, email is today our primary notification method.  If you have not done so already, and to get "plugged in" to our announcements, please subscribe to OBRL-News or the less-frequent OBRL-Quarterly using the links near the bottom of the OBRL homepage.  http://www.orgonelab.org