Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory
in Ashland, Oregon, USA.
OBRL-News will include short- to moderate-length postings every week, covering the following topics:
* New natural scientific findings relevant to Wilhelm Reich's behavior-social and orgone-biophysical discoveries.
* Announcements of OBRL events, and other events related to Reich and the science of orgonomy.
* Scientific anomalies and controversies.
* Scholarly critiques of questionable mainstream ideas, such as: "Big Bang" cosmology, Special Relativity, "Infectious HIV" theory of AIDS, Unproven and/or toxic orthodox medical treatments, Etc.
* Currently we have a lot of materials which expose the "Mass Psychology of Fascism" in the Middle East and "Saharasia". Be prepared to have your assumptions challenged.
* New books and publications, and forthcoming Symposia and Conferences on related subjects.
OBRL News will maintain an open-minded but scholarly and objective focus, presenting materials which are well-documented, but for various reasons not widely reported, or only mis-reported in mainstream news media.
OBRL News avoids speculative "conspiracy" materials entirely. We stick to facts.
OBRL News is not a discussion group, so your mailbox will not be flooded with discussion or chit-chat. Well-composed letters, bringing forth new information (or rational criticism of a prior posting), are encouraged.
OBRL-News began in 1996, transferred to Yahoo-groups in January 2003.
You can also get the OBRL-News-Bulletin materials on the OBRL Blog at Wordpress:
A link is also provided on that page for a Twitter notification for OBRL-News items.
Thanks for your interest.
- Jan 14, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Members of this group also joined
Restricted Group, 3851 membersThis Rife Group is for all those who wish to discuss the treatment, invented by Royal Raymond Rife, ...more