File - #10. OAR-Birth Name Registry Digest

  • OAR-BirthName-Registry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1 12:50 AM
      OAR-Birth Name Registry Digest #10 6/6/04
      In Search of whom: Birth Family and Relatives for 2 reasons
      Partial liver transplant.
      Curiousity.
      Adoptee's Full Name at Birth:
      Adopted Name: Janet Mary Burson
      Adoptee's Date of Birth: 26 FEB 1959
      Adoptee's State: New Jersey
      Birth Mothers Name and DOB if known
      Birth State:
      Birth Fathers Name and DOB if known:
      Birth Fathers State:
      Birth Siblings Name and DOB if Known:
      Birth Sibling State:
      Are you a birthmother? No
      Are you an adoptee? Yes
      Are you a birth relative? No
      Email address: cjstiffler@...
      Alternate Email Address: jans_on_the_edge@...
      Comment: The medical reason for search is because I have 2 strains of the hepatitus virus of which Hep C is one and this is slowly destroying my liver. I now have a 3 year window to locate a birth relative wich would decrease my chances of rejection and increase my survival rate. Since both of my adoptive parents are deceased and this was a private adption I have no non-id available.
      Thank you for you time and if there is anything I could help with from here is Benson please feel free to email me and I would be glad to assist with this.
      Janet Stiffler
      In Search of whom: Birthparents/Birthfamily
      Adoptee's Full Name at Birth: Unknown
      Adopted Name: Suzanne M. Vinson (nee: Hesse)
      Adoptee's Date of Birth: 03/31/1974
      Adoptee's State: OH
      Birth Mothers Name and DOB if known unknown
      Birth State: unknown
      Birth Fathers Name and DOB if known: unknown
      Birth Fathers State: unknown
      Birth Siblings Name and DOB if Known: unknown
      Birth Sibling State: unknown
      Are you a birthmother? No
      Are you an adoptee? Yes
      Are you a birth relative? No
      Email address: SVinson14@...
      Alternate Email Address: shesse1@...
      In Search of whom: Birth Brother
      Adoptee's Full Name at Birth: Kamerine Tyler Wright
      Adopted Name:
      Adoptee's Date of Birth: January 29, 1983
      Adoptee's State: California
      Birth Mothers Name and DOB if known Barbara Jo Stephens DOB:06/28/63
      Birth State: California
      Birth Fathers Name and DOB if known: David Earl Wright
      Birth Fathers State:
      Birth Siblings Name and DOB if Known: Paris Rae Anne Stephens
      Birth Sibling State: California
      Are you a birthmother? NO
      Are you an adoptee? no
      Are you a birth relative? yes