Need Help

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      I am s till at a dead end on searching for my mothers birthfamily.
      My grandmother has all the records in a vault at her bank, and wont
      get them out for me to see. My grandmother is getting on up in age,
      having memory problems, we are thinking she's getting (forgive the
      spelling error) alhimerz. I know there is no point in asking her b/c
      I know she wont let me see the files. The only info I have that I can
      find is the final adoption decree. I want to find my mothers
      birthfamily so bad. I want to meet my real "family" and find out the
      medical background. Here is all the information I have.

      Birth Name: Susan Marie McIntyre

      DOB: 1/27/1959

      State: Louisiana

      Orphanage/Adoption Center: Sellers Baptist Home and Adoption Center

      Name now: Teresa Lawson (Maiden name)

      Final Decree Signed on: Feb. 28,1960

      As Soon as I find the final decree paper again, I will post more. (I
      am re-decorating my house, so I have no idea where half my paper work
      is.LOL)

      Thanks,
      Kim